What does Developer Classification Mean?
Module developers are encouraged to classify their modules as "stable" or "unstable."
A stable module:
- Has been tested with multiple users
- Has been tested on multiple platforms
- Has no known fatal bugs which can cause a Wonderland client or server crash or hang
- Will be supported by the developer via the Wonderland forum or their own Contact URL
An unstable module:
- Is known to run on at least one platform with at least one user
- Is not well tested
- May contain bugs, including bugs that may cause your Wonderland client or server to crash or hang
- May be a work in progress or an early version of a module that will eventually be made stable
- May or may not be supported by the developer